You Name It, We Fly It. Choose Us, is the Smart Choice.
When arranging your cargo charter through us, we provide you with more than just an aircraft. Our customers receive the peace of mind that every detail of the flight has been examined by specialists in the field of cargo charter operations.
Transporting dangerous and hazardous goods can present a unique set of challenges, however our cargo charter team can provide expert advice on ICAO and IATA regulations, and is on hand to help you throughout the process.
Care is our special service for goods that need to be transported with special care and expertise, and that must meet strict safety requirements. We transport shipments of all IATA dangerous goods classes.
IATA DGR Classifications:
- Explosives: Explosive substances and materials
- Flammable Gases
- Flammable Liquids and solids
- Flammable Solids
- Oxidizing substances
- Toxic and Infections Substances
- Radioactive Material
- Miscellaneous Dangerous goods
- as well as automobiles and magnetized materials
Dangerous Goods in air cargo shipping (air freight) are those goods that are hazardous in different ways to the environment and the world in general. Such goods have been classified into 9 classes with some of the classes having sub-divisions.
The rules for the transport of dangerous goods are called DGR meaning Dangerous Goods Regulation and the IATA publishes the updated version every year.
Please note dangerous goods regulations are different from the rules for DGR regulation used in sea freight (ocean freight). Air cargo regulations tend to be extremely strict in comparison with sea freight regulations.
Please note the following points before shipping dangerous goods:
- You must fully comply with the IATA Dangerous Goods Regulations when transporting restricted goods;
- You must ensure that the articles or substances are not prohibited for transportation by air;
- You are responsible for identifying and classifying all dangerous goods, such as packing, marking, and labeling, in compliance with IATA regulations;
- You must complete a Shipper’s Declaration for Dangerous Goods and an air waybill for each consignment of dangerous goods;
- In Advance arrangement required.
If you require further assistance about transporting dangerous goods cargo, kindly contact us to find out more.
You will have privilege using our:
- Reliable planning through precisely defined availability times.
- Highest safety for your shipment, as well as for people, aircraft, and the environment.
- Transport according IATA Dangerous Goods Regulations.
- Smooth processing and handling